Podcast Intro music from Richie's song Strange Mentality.
We discuss how we have struggled with recording this latest episode 2 of our podcast show.
Taking the first steps with anything you do in life are always the hardest. This is because you are entering into the unknown. This will bring up a lot of fears and uncertainty as well as doubt and excuses as to why you shouldn't do it. In this episode we discuss why you should feel that fear and just do it anyway.
Key Points Discussed on this week's Podcast
1. How failure teaches us valuable lessons
2. Accepting failure as a natural process of learning
3. The value to sharing your journey with others
4. Aisling attending the Pendulum Summit in Dublin
5. Living in the moment and how this will shape your future
6.How to take the first steps and Stop procrastinating.