On today's episode of The Aisling and Richie Podcast we discuss:
1) How you do anything is how you do everything - T.Harv Eker - a commonly used approach in the coaching world.
2) Zipit (Ziplining) in Farran Wood, Cork showed us how you do anything is how you do everything.
3) We are planning to host a Moving from Fear to Trust Retreat next year where we bring people to the Zipit for their moving from fear to trust activity.
4)Are you prepared to go on with the situation you are in as it is?
5) Pick one area of your life to change for the better. Keep it simple.
6) Next week we are discussing pushing out of your comfort zone.
7) Take a non-judgmental assessment of your life and see what areas call to be changed.
Let us know what is the Number One take away from today's episode in the comments below.