AISLING'S PHILOSOPHY - AKA "LIFE FLOW ENABLER"
Love and self-compassion is at the core of my philosophy. I understand that change can be overwhelming and challenging as it is moving from a place of the known to the unknown. As an Occupational Therapist I use evaluation tools to better understand my client's context to set goals that are client centred. I work with you in a partnership to set short term manageable goals that are practical and achievable so that you can reach your long term goals. When we approach change in this easy going manner we can drop the self judgement and stress and can begin to heal with greater ease. I promote a client -centred approach to intervention in which my client's experiences and issues are valued and my client is recognised as a partner and not a passive recipient of therapy.
My training as a Nutritionist has taught me that the body is designed to heal itself given the right conditions and support. There is no one size fits all diet nor is there one approach as each individual is unique. I tailor individualised plans to address the root cause of your health challenges. I focus on building health and wellness, helping you connect with who you really are and the unlimited potential within you. I work with you to create the mindset you need to make lasting change.
I invite you to take a journey to write the story you want of health, happiness and self-empowerment. The ingredients required for your success include:
- Letting go of limiting beliefs and stuck behaviours.
- Cultivating a positive emotional attitude and mindset- how you think and what you think has the strongest influence on your reality. This is especially true when it comes to your body which needs your love and kindness.
- Choosing nutrition that is appropriate for your unique body and life stage.
- Supporting your detox pathways with naturopathic techniques.
- Reducing toxic exposure in your environment.
- Establishing firm boundaries in your life to preserve and bank your energy and vitality.
- Balancing rest and exercise that is suitable for your body type.
- Taking part in activities that inspire, excite and nourish you deeply.
I believe in health promotion and in creating a Wellness model. Our symptoms are our messengers and our feelings are our guides. The functional nutrition approach that I use addresses the root cause of illness. Most of all I want to empower you to become your own expert giving you a toolkit for life.
My training in energy therapy has shown me that we are not just a physical body. We have an emotional, mental and spiritual body that connects us to our higher power - our connection to source. Full health requires a balance in all levels of our being. There are times when a person may be stuck on an emotional level from past trauma that prevents their healing on the physical level. One of the tools I use in my practice is called Fragrance Alchemy. Fragrance Alchemy uses healing oils on the meridian 'energy' pathways to release emotional blockages. This treatment unlocks your potential and allows your full expression to shine through.
If we each manifest our full potential in this interconnected universe think of the beautiful world, we can create together.