I love the Christmas season as it lights up the darkest and possibly the coldest time of the year. During this season of goodwill and cheer people tune into the high Solstice energy that prompts an opening of hearts and desire to gift our loved ones. This time however does not come without its stress, wondering what to get for whom and whether or not they will like it. So this year I am compiling a list to help you give the gift that makes a difference.
1) Kate Northrup’s Money, a Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes And Create The Life You Really Want This book helps you to write a new story with your money. Kate teaches how money is all to do with your personal power and self value. It shows how to create a healthy relationship with your money so you can create abundance and financial freedom to live the life you want.
2) Gabrielle Bernstein’s Judgement Detox. Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living a Better Life. This is a guide to healing your relationship with judgement that can prevent us from fully participating in our relationships. Based on The Course of Miracles, this book is a six step approach to releasing judgement and resentment. This is essential to raising your consciousness and to attract new opportunities to create the life of your dreams.
3) Bringing Death to Life by Patricia Scanlan, Dr Mary Helen Hensley, Aidan Storey and Pamela Young. I had the pleasure of meeting Mary Helen Hensley at an event this year and her story healed me in so many ways after losing my dear Mum this year. I highly recommend this book for anyone who has lost a loved one or has a fear of death. This is a game changer.
4) Jonathan Acuff’s Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done. This book outlines the reasons why 92% of New Year’s resolutions fail and what you can do about it. Learn about how fun and taking the pressure can be more helpful to you achieving your goals. This is a must read for those who find it easy to start things but who fail to finish. This book will make you feel alive with new possibilities.
5) Medical Medium’s Liver Rescue is the ultimate guide to reclaiming your health. This book is one of my go to resources for making health choices both for myself and my clients.
7) Skin can feel dry and taut from indoor heating. Dr Hauschka’s Rose Day Cream Light is ideal for dry or sensitive skin. It is super hydrating and you only need to use a little to cover your skin.
8) I recommend Dr Hauschka’s foundation as it only uses organic natural ingredients and does not use animal testing. It blends really well and doesn’t cake. I find that it lasts all day and gives incredible coverage.
9) Treat yourself to a homemade face mask made from Bentonite clay over the holidays. This is amazing to make your skin feel so fresh and soft. Bentonite clay draws out toxins from the skin making it deeply cleansed like you had a facial. This is wonderful value for money as the container lasts for ages.
10) Christmas is not Christmas without the customary pjs and slippers. I love the North Face slippers that are like a puffa jacket for your feet. If you are like me you love your feet to be cosy and warm, these North Face slippers are quite a treat.
11) If you have not already invested in a rebounder then think about getting one this year as it really makes a difference to fitness and tone. I recommend the Fit Bounce Pro as it’s durable, of high quality and doesn’t make any squeaky springy noises. Rebounding benefits have been recognised by NASA. It is so easy to exercise using the Fit Bounce Pro during the cold winter months when you feel more like cocooning than exercising.
I hope you choose the best gifts for you and your loved ones. Have a wonderful holiday filled with joy and health and happy new year for 2019.